lundi 10 septembre 2007

A wedding in Portugal

Hello all,

I just spent the WE in Coimbra, a lovely city home to the first Portuguese University, for the wedding of a former colleague. It was perfect timing to try my new camera and I have to say that it does nice pictures despite me being very bad at taking pictures :-)


Coimbra is a really nice place, very quiet, with many students, which probably explains the number of ´alternative´, left wing places around the city!!


The wedding in a town nearby was extremely nice, somehow typically Portuguese (included a Fado - nice but sad!!) but very international at the same time..



Celine and I are now in Southern France for...another wedding taking place this WE!

Ciao,
Manu

PS: it's great to have holidays!!!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Indeed Coimbra is a lovely city.

When a few years ago I visited the church you have taken the picture of, there was an exhibition inside, which was dedicated to... torture! With Middle-Age machines and everything. I don't know if it's still there..

Anonyme a dit…

No torture machines, but a soprano singer singing perfectly Ave Maria in this impressive church...